New to solar? Find out more here
Electrical Services in Queenland
JNT Electrical is a 100% Australian family owned and operated business that pride themselves on designing and installing the best PV array solar systems to suit your specific needs.
We understand that solar is a long-term investment and that is why our reputation for high quality products and workmanship is what sets us apart from the rest. All of our installations meet and exceed Australian standards, ensuring you get maximum value, safety and power generation for the lifetime of your system, and this is backed up by our ongoing maintenance and support.
JNT Electrical is Australian family owned and operated, and are is Clean Energy Council accredited solar retailer.
Our years of experience and integrity mean you can rest assured that the recommended system will be the right system to suit your lifestyle now and into the future. All solar systems installed by JNT will be matched with high quality modules, inverters and mounting equipment built to stand the test of time. Our solar system installations deliver a high quality renewable energy solution to give you the best possible return on your investment as soon as possible, and for many years to come.
Contact us for a free consultation
- "Jason and his team were extremely informative, respectful, upfront and efficient with our install and tailored it to meet our needs. The install was up and going in just over 4 hours!"Justine
- "I like the fact they don't give you any false promises, the system is going great and is delivering even more kwh than quoted. Thanks guys, have no hesitation in recommending JNT."Todd
- "Excellent price, excellent instal , very professional , would recommend highly, cheers Guys"Josh
- "The best service. Great knowledge. Very very happy with our new build installation."Tim
- "Jason and his team were incredibly professional and I couldn’t be happier with my installation. Just waiting now for my first bill"Heidi
- "Thanks to Brad and Lochy with an excellent solar install and everything explained well. Highly recommended"Ryan